Wednesday, March 7, 2012

5th SS Panzer Grenadiers

Well...now that the Italians are done and the raiding Aces Campaign has wrapped up...where to go next.  I still have a chunk of Brit Paras and most of the Poles to do...so why not start another Army!   We are having a Late War tourney where I live in July and I want to run an Armor force there if I can get to play (helping run the tourney so I will be a fill in).  I had a box of Gepanzerte Panzer Grenadiers laying around so I thought I would try my hand at them. 

I had shied away from Late War Germans just because of their camo schemes. I just finished up the 1st squad and put a good mix of the patterns in the squad.  Apologize for the lighting, still trying to work out lighting issues with my homemade light box...I HATE compact fluorescent light bulbs.

Let me know what you all think...I am on track?  Did I miss any markings?  I mixed info from Tomwise's Bards Abode site (http://www.bardsabode.com/hobby/paintguides.html) and the Grey Wolf paint guides.










These are my first Germans....looking for any advice from the German players (or other smart folk) on uniform accuracy, etc...

I still have to grass these, but wanted feedback before I got to far with the rest of the unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment