Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Slacking

I realize that I have been slacking on updating the blog...I blame the WWPD guys getting people into the Online game "Eve"

I mean Scordite cant mine itself right?  Right?!?!?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

But rest assured...I haven't stopped painting or anything.  I have still been painting as always...just my online time was consumed with Eve.

Over the next few months I will be posting up what I have been working on as well as some units I realized I hadn't posted before.

I will also start a thread on my thoughts as I work on making a Market Garden Campaign for my local group.

And my World War 2 focus will expand to include Battlefront's latest release Tour of Duty which covers Vietnam.  Suffice it to say they got Nam right this go around.  The games are a blast...and I am playing the NVA!!!  It is very cinematic...think "We were Soldiers Once, and Young..." but on the tabletop.

More of the good stuff in a week or so.  Thanks for sticking with me

No comments:

Post a Comment