Monday, April 16, 2012

5th SS Gepanzerte PanzerGrenadier Dismounts 1st Plt

What a weekend!  Played 4 games of Tank Aces (3 each Fearless Trained 5th SS Panthers @ 490 pts)...finished up my 1st PzIVH platoon and my dismounts for the 1st Platoon Gepanzerte Panzer Grens (version 2 after the varnishing fiasco).  But today I will show off the Panzer Grens.

The whole platoon (Dismounted):



The Platoon Leader:



1st Squad:




2nd Squad:





 3rd Squad:




Some closeups:









 
I discussed in an earlier post how I went about painting these guys.  I followed TomWise's camo schemes pretty much to the letter (http://www.bardsabode.com/hobby/paintguides.html) .  His method is quick, easy and gives a great result.  For the rest of the model I used the typical Battlefront basecoat, shadow (wash), and hilight method...more on that in an upcoming tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment