Saturday, January 14, 2012

Brit Para R&R ==> change to Raiding Aces

Right smack dab in the middle of my Royal Engineer platoon I got bite...by the Italian Autosahariana bug.  My Friendly Local Gaming Store is holding a 15 man Raiding Aces Campaign and I am one of the 15....so I have to get my Autosahariana painted up first.  The campaign maxes out at 900 points so I will only have a few platoons to paint up...and I will be maxing out the use of the airbrush for priming and the base colors for the vehicles and infantry.

Then I will be getting back to the Paras. Going to try and post Battle reports of the Raiding Aces games and keep y'all up to date on my forces progress.

Played a few missions and the Raiders are exciting and the games capture the feel of those Special Ops missions.  Kudos to Battlefront!

No comments:

Post a Comment